WorkflowMax Changes; Price & Features
Sep 19, 2016
WorkflowMax has released its second wave of upgrades to the platform, and is increasing its pricing for most plans from November 1st 2016. The focus of the upgrades this time around are reconciliations between WorkflowMax & Xero by giving users more power to resolve problems themselves.
Updates to WorkflowMax
This release will allow you to:
- quickly identify invoices that failed to export to Xero
- bulk export approved invoices that have failed to be exported, at any time
- manage Cost to Xero Account Mapping issues easily
Identifying failed Xero Invoices
In the Invoice Manager (Business à Invoices) you will see a new Xero Export Failed tab; which will show invoices that have failed to export to Xero.
This tab will show invoices that failed to export to Xero on or after 12 September.
Please note that you will only see this new tab if you have set up your account to connect to Xero.
Bulk Export Approved Invoices
In the instance of multiple failed invoices, we have added a bulk export button (only on this tab). This will make it easy for you to find those failed invoices quickly and bulk export at the touch of a button.
Should any problems still occur during the export to Xero process, for the invoices you’ve selected, these errors will be listed for your information.
Successful invoices will also be indicated.
Manage Cost to Xero Account Mapping
WorkflowMax have updated the interface for the Costs** page under General Settings > Costs. This will help you manage the Costs mapping for the Xero Income and Cost of Sale Accounts. With this update you will be able to:
- Identify the Income and Cost of Sale Account each Cost Item is mapped to
- Update them in bulk to another Account
- See at a glance if any are incorrectly mapped
**applicable to new UI (WorkflowMax and XPM)
WorkflowMax will be changing prices from November 1st 2016.
|1 User||2-3 Users||4-10 Users||11-20 Users||21-50 Users|
Old Price $99
Old Price $149
Replaces 21-100 Plan
Old Price $199
Future of WorkflowMax
WorkflowMax continues its work to better the software & platform. Just some of the improvements recently implemented or scheduled to be deployed include;
- Quick Time Entry Widgets & Improved Global Search functionality
- Refresh of the user interface
- Better integration into Xero Payroll
- Improvements to the IOS WorkflowMax App, and the near completion of the WorkflowMax Android App (sign up for more here: https://www.workflowmax.com/workflowmax-android-app-signup).
- Heaps more!
If you need assistance...
Tropical Business Solutions are WorkflowMax consultants and partners. If you need assistance please get in contact. For a full list of services; and what WorkflowMax can do, follow this link.
Director at Tropical Business Solutions