How does the Cloud Desktop work?
Aug 02, 2016
This video blog looks at how the Cloud Desktop works for end users.
The Tropical Cloud Desktop is a great solution for business that wants to;
- Work remotely, or have teams in multiple physical offices.
- Scale their infrastructure overnight from a team of 2 to 3 or 200.
- Outsourced management & risk of their IT platform.
- Access your desktop from any device, including tablets, mobiles, computers & thin clients.
- Pay as you go, per user & control IT costs.
- Integrated security & backups.
What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing has come a long way since its inception, and has seen amazing growth worldwide. Whilst Infrastructure as a Service is generally focused on large enterprise; our partnership with Microsoft, among others, has allowed us to create the Cloud Desktop; Infrastructure for Small & Medium Enterprise.
- 30GB of storage per staff member (pooled for the entire organisation)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Office, Email, Skype, SharePoint)
- Managed IT
- Tools for sharing files straight from the network drive
- Web Filtering
- And heaps more. Check out the main page here.
If you would like a proposal for your own business, contact us for a quote.
Director at Tropical Business Solutions